Friday 23 September 2016

FIRST LOVE...

The first time I saw her face, she wore a smile,
Coming to this world she gave me the life,
All my world she got, I just hope I'm right,
She's making my dreams true,she got my back.

My first love, my rare Gem, my one and only,
Son! U need a lot of patience, that's what she taught me,
Life is not a bed of roses, believe you'll make it,
Impatience only leads to the 6ft valley.

Her prayers, her tutors, and everything she is,
the reason, for my season and the point of my peace,
You are a crank my dear son and you need to believe in it,
Stop dreaming in reality, and make your dreams real.

Ghetto was the home, mat was the foam,
She has never stop believing in me and calls me her own,
 War was so fierce with no battle line drawn,
The time is now, making it real, wondering where I'm from?

Her Silence brings the loudest voice,
Falling off the right path, she's the only one I trust,
Gentle voice of advice, but sounds like a gong,
Mother you are forever here, for you I'll write my songs.

Teach my son the courage to be impatience,
Give him the reason to be wise even among the rest,
Give him fun, give him time and reasons to be first,
I know him a great future, that my mother said.

The greatest obstacle to you is the victims mentality,
Even to the future, don't make this a reality,
Your thinking with this reason brings abnormality,
Don't ever think you can't do it, take up the responsibility

The world out there is ugly and trusting someone is death,
Don't ever rest until your good become best,
Until time to say I made it and beat up your chest,
Trust no one, only on God you should put your rest.

The best mother in the world is the one I got,
Even with all my Gold, her price I can't afford,
Thinking of her word, worries over board,
She gave me the love I can never afford.

No comments:

Post a Comment